The Linux host is suitable for users who use PHP and CGI and Perl programming languages on their sites. The programming language of content management systems, such as Joomla, WordPress, E107 and Nuke, is also PHP. The Windows host is also suitable for users whose site programming language is ASP.net and often the web programming languages of Microsoft.
Are site transfers free?
Yes, your site will be transferred from other servers only once for no charge. Also installing content management systems will be available for free for 1 time.
Is there a possibility to upgrade in the future?
Yes, you can upgrade at any time.
What is the reason for your price difference with other service providers?
The most important reason for price difference can be viewed from three perspectives :
- ۱) The quality of the services and the number of users hosted on the servers
- ۲) Type and rate and volume of services
- ۳) Business server policy and competitions; For more information, see the company forum.
How do you pay for and delivery of services?
- ۱) It must pay online and pay by bank. For your online payment, you can pay for services through the company’s port, having a bank account with the second password. Note your card must have a second password.
- ۲) Use the account numbers of this link (here) to pay a bank or card to the card.
- ۳) The delivery time of the service is usually between 15 and 60 minutes. And in non-work hours up to 12 nights, between 30 and 120 minutes.
How much is the resource use constraint on Hosting ParsDatam?
- ۱) The amount of CPUs dedicated to cheap Linux systems and Linux sales is typically between 1,800 and 2,000 MHz, with a dedicated RAM of at least 512 and a maximum of 1024 MB.
- ۲) The amount of CPU allocated to professional Linux programs is on average 3000 to 5000 MHz, and the dedicated RAM is at least 512 and up to 1024 MB.
- ۳) In unlimited services, this amount is clearly specified in the specifications of each plan.